[Epics-india] EPICS India: Week 2

Zaina Mae El-Demerdash zeldemer at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:57:47 EDT 2018

Hi guys!

For this week, the three groups are going to focus on different things.

Team 1: RuTAG: current projects, potential projects, what we could do, etc.

Team 2: Mobile science lab - Telegana: What a mobile science lab may look like in Telegana; regional culture, etc.

Team 3: Mobile science lab - Andhra Pradesh (Tirupati): What a mobile science lab may look like in Andhra Pradesh, specifically Tirupati (where there's an IIT campus); regional culture, etc.

Here's<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZcZ3nmkKiqrQp09OJL7FKkm5A6Pizs9RoqVmbRXbp0E/edit?usp=sharing> the link to the shared presentation. I also attached the GAPS Final Design Document (mobile science lab).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Zaina El-Demerdash

Purdue University | School of Industrial Engineering

Purdue Society of Women Engineers | Outreach Committee Chair