[Epics-india] Notice: Old Class Schedules for EPICS may be Incorrect

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 22 13:44:46 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We changed some of the room assignments for teams several weeks ago, but I've heard a few reports of students showing up to the wrong room. Please check your current schedule, and don't rely on old printouts for your room assignments. Please contact me with any questions.

Advisors and TAs: Please excuse tardiness this week for these cases.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 414-2107