[Epics-india] Fwd: Design Review - EPICS India

Rahul Maheswaran rmaheswa at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 13 14:58:31 EDT 2018

________________________________
From: Smart, Heidi R. <hsmart at purdue.edu>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 10:58:45 AM
To: Martinez, Jorge L; Rahul Maheswaran
Cc: Bell, Amanda A
Subject: RE: Design Review - EPICS India

Thank you Jorge.

Hello Rahul,

Please feel free to contact me directly. Please be aware that if feedback is needed before next Wednesday's final review DRC Staff availability is very tight at this time leading into Final Exams. Do you have a list of questions you can send us or do you want live feedback? Is this for your Exam Assistant project? If so one of our staff Dr. Amanda Bell has a stronger knowledge base for cerebral palsy accessibility. Amanda can be reached at bell229 at purdue.edu or 765-496-2858.

Thank you,
Heidi

Heidi R. Smart
Alternative Formats Coordinator