[Epics-india] Mock Presentation - Reminder (TODAY)

Rahul Maheswaran rmaheswa at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 28 12:55:03 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

I just wanted to remind you that we have our mock presentation Today at 8.15pm. You will just have to come to the same place we meet for lab.

So some of you had replied and some haven't, so let me remind of the things to finish by today.

> Use the link I sent in the previous email to make the slides. Your slides don't have to be perfect, but we need to have the general structure of how your team will be presenting the slides.

>The design documents should be ready as we have to submit it tomorrow.

PM me if there are any questions about the slides or the process in general.

Thanks,

Rahul