[Epics-india] PIGS Link

Rahul Maheswaran rmaheswa at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 14 18:51:44 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

I am so sorry for the delay. We still have a lot of communication issues around and I was focusing on that, forgetting to send the link.

So I have decided that it will be much more practical to use the same link so we don't run into this issue again.

After every PIGS, I will download the copy of that PIGs and delete the slides online, so it resets and you guys can use the same template for the next week.

So go ahead and bookmark the link so you can use it for the entire semester.

LINK:

 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UgIqMJNdNWfSVrHCFNJ7Yky3W-6QVzZOUknsnUTr7zM/edit?usp=sharing

I will follow up with the newsletter later.

Cheers,

Rahul