[Epics-india] EPICS Week 3 Announcements

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 1 19:11:34 EDT 2017

Important EPICS Week 3 Announcements
________________________________
Lecture Monday, September 4, 2017:
Learning Community New Students:
•        No lecture this week due to Labor Day.

Non-Learning Community New Students:
•         No lecture this week due to Labor Day.
•         The required PDH for the following week is to read the Design Process Document<https://sharepoint.ecn.purdue.edu/epics/teams/Public%20Documents/EPICS_Design_Process.pdf> and complete the Makeup quiz on MyEPICS.
________________________________
Industrial Roundtable Preparation
For those of you who are unaware, Industrial Roundtable (IR) is the largest annual job fair at Purdue, and a great opportunity to meet and greet potential future employers. Several student organizations are putting on prep sessions on September 6th from 5.45pm- 8.30 pm at the PMU.

  *   5:45 PM - 7:00 PM PESC Presentation at the North Ballroom, PMU
  *   7:00 PM - 8:00 PM ISPC and ISS Presentation ( International Students) at the North Ballroom, PMU
  *   6:30 PM – 8.30 PM Mock Career Fair at the South Ballroom, PMU

________________________________
OneNote
We know some of you continue to have OneNote connection issues, though most of your are able to at least edit the notebooks in the browser. We apologize for this issue, it seems to be derived from Microsoft updates, and we appreciate your patience as we troubleshoot. Please continue to alert your TA and our lab manager Jorge (mart1419 at purdue.edu<mailto:mart1419 at purdue.edu>) if you have no notebook access.
________________________________
Social Media
We love seeing your photos and videos of your projects! Please tag us on Facebook and Twitter with your posts to share with us. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay connected so we can be sure you receive invites to come back for events, especially as design reviewers, after graduation.
________________________________
Follow Us:
[Image result for twitter logo]<https://twitter.com/EPICSPurdue>   [Image result for facebook logo] <https://www.facebook.com/epicspurdue/>      [Image result for linkedin logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5109739>
Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering – Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 494-3559