[Epics-india] EPICS Social Media

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:36:20 EDT 2017

Hello students,

We'd like to connect with you on social media. It is a great way for you to be informed about the work EPICS teams are doing in the community, and to keep in touch with us after graduation. We'd love to have you all back as design reviewers when you have graduated. We also want to encourage you to send in photos and videos of your team in action so we can post them and keep our friends and alums up to speed with your work.

LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Purdue-EPICS-5109739/about>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/epicspurdue/>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/EPICSPurdue>
Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/epics_lib/>

Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 414-2107