[Epics-india] EPICS OneNote Issues

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 25 18:01:32 EDT 2017

Hi again all,

There is a known issue that popped up this week in which Windows 10 and OneNote 2016 are not working well together and people are having trouble connecting to their notebooks.

1)      Try following the attached instructions for an alternate way to map your notebook. It is working for most people with this issue.

2)      If 1) does not work, make sure to notify your TA and myself or Jorge so we know the magnitude of the problem.

3)      As a last resort, you can always work on your notebook through the browser. This is clunky, but works reliably.

We will continue to work on finding a resolution to this issue and will keep you updated on any solutions we find.

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 414-2107