[Embrio-list] Congrats Feyisayo Akande!

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 22 11:28:54 EST 2023

Dear EMBRIO Community,

A note to celebrate that Feyisayo Akande in the Staiger Lab successfully defended her MS thesis yesterday. Congrats Feyi!

We wish her continued success as she enters the PhD program in Plant Pathology at the University of Missouri. She will work on a plant-nematode interactions project and soybean pathology.

For all who are entering prelims and thesis defenses, please reach out and let me know about them, so that we can share the talks and successes with the EMBRIO community.

Wishing you all a healthy, safe, and thankful holiday this week,

Brent

ps. I'm out today hosting a family thanksgiving, so will be slow to respond to emails until next week

[cid:b7b9c9c0-2cb4-4ef3-bb69-0b9963fc6fa0]

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University
Office: Hall for Discovery Learning and Research, Ste. 203
207 S. Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
laddb at purdue.edu