[Embrio-list] Quantitative Biology Symposium - June 8, Chicago, IL

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Wed May 17 17:33:41 EDT 2023

EMBRIO Members,

A one-day symposium of interest hosted by the Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, Northwestern University, 8am – 6pm CT.: (flyer attached)

June 8, 2023.  Quantitative Biology Symposium, https://planitpurple.northwestern.edu/event/590383

The Quantitative Biology Symposium will showcase the

power that quantitative and computational methodologies

offer to open questions in cell and developmental biology.

The day-long event includes lectures by scientists

seamlessly treading the boundaries between biology

and other disciplines, interactive activities between

experimental and computational participants, and

hands-on workshops covering a range of topics. The

collective goals for the event are to catalyze interactions

between cell and developmental biologists and

mathematicians / physicists / statisticians / engineers

and unveil the potential of quantitative methodologies to

trainees across the broader Chicagoland area.

Purdue people, let me know if you're interested in going - we can likely arrange a carpool.

Best,
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering