[Embrio-list] End of Week Reminders

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Fri May 12 08:37:52 EDT 2023

Hello EMBRIO Community,

Hearty congrats and best wishes to all who are graduating, defending theses, and completing qualification exams, and thanks to all the mentors for the deft guidance along the way. (Labs that have members graduating, please email Brent student names, thesis titles, and next position/location if known: laddb at purdue.edu).

A reminder as everyone wraps up the semester that we'll be back together this coming Monday at 3 ET for our Weekly Update featuring a research talk from Leo Green<https://engineering.purdue.edu/BME/People/ptProfile?resource_id=256061>, Asst. Prof., Biomedical Engineering, Purdue.

A note that ABIDES informal weekly meetings are cancelled until Fall semester, and the monthly 'lunch' hour won't be held in May. Stay tuned for upcoming activities.

The Leadership Team is busy reviewing progress reports, Y3 proposals, and writing our NSF annual report. We'll be reaching out about these in the coming weeks.

Wishing everyone a great start to your summer!

Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University