[Embrio-list] Upcoming Weekly Update Meetings

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Fri May 5 10:21:52 EDT 2023

Dear EMBRIO,

Best wishes to everyone finishing up the spring semester! A reminder that we won't meet this coming Monday for Weekly Update.

We'll be back May 15th with a presentation by Leo Green, Asst. Prof., Biomedical Engineering, Purdue, and May 22nd with Nissa Jo Larson, PhD student in the Umulis Lab, presenting her research project.

We won't meet May 29th in observance of Memorial Day.

June 5th we'll reconvene the thrust and site leaders.

June 12th meeting is slated for a BioRender mini-workshop - details forthcoming.

Thanks to all who collaborated and wrote proposals for advancing Y3 activity! The leadership team is currently reviewing these and the accompanying budgets, as we are also preparing our NSF annual report (due June 1st).

Everyone Enjoy the Weekend,
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering