[Embrio-list] Today's Weekly for Thrust & Site Leaders

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:45:57 EST 2023

Hello All,

Following on the heels of our successful NSF site visit last Friday (great job everyone!!), today's Weekly Update at 3pm is dedicated to gathering the directors and thrust and site leaders. Trainees and other investigators need not join this afternoon.

Next Monday we will be off for spring break and won't meet, returning March 20th .

Members can join the Ca2+ Imaging Techniques Journal Club, Mondays, 11-Noon ET

Join Zoom Meeting
https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/92929965472?pwd=VDdTbXk5TTg2eitWYmEvelB1UjkvZz09

Remember there is an ABIDES open office time available on Mondays with Dr. Iyer-Pascuzzi 2:30 - 3 ET:
https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/91942543564

BTW, if you've missed a newsletter, those contain updated "goings-on" with important dates for activity across the institute. You can access each issue on our website: https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/newsletters/index.php

Cheers,
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering