[Embrio-list] Today's EMBRIO Weekly for Trainees, investigators submit revised budgets

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 21 10:31:39 EDT 2023

Dear EMBRIO Members,

Today's Weekly Meeting at 3pm will be led by our Student Leadership Council (SLC) officers and will be for students and postdocs only with open discussion, and participating in SLC activities that add value to trainee experiences.

The following Monday, Aug. 28th will be dedicated for all faculty investigators with an overview of Y3 by the leadership team and open discussion. (reminder to investigators if you haven't yet done so, please submit your revised Y3 budget request, guided by your allocation letter, to me today).

Thanks,
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University
Office: Hall for Discovery Learning and Research
207 S. Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
laddb at purdue.edu

<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>