[Embrio-list] Today's Weekly canceled. Meet w/ Mng Dir slots available

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 10 08:26:23 EDT 2023

Dear EMBRIO Community,

Our Weekly Update is canceled today to make additional time for your own w/in Thrust project/proposal meetings and offering brief private time slots to "meet with the Managing Dir." over Zoom. Please use this link to sign up by noon today if you would like to meet with me this afternoon: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NUIH_JUXHiF4uXGeDNmHryrtwxZiG6Yk9lWJLClHZrc/edit?usp=sharing

Investigators: Please note that upcoming Weekly Updates this month on the 17th and 24th will be dedicated to breakout rooms supporting discussions on the integrated and enabling project proposals due May 1. The RFP and associated resources are available on our Box account in the “EMBRIO RFP” folder: https://app.box.com/s/3fb0bo9inlh1lp52k8oxiqbozfo99sh4

Thanks,

Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering