[Embrio-list] EMBRIO Weekly Update Reminders

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 30 09:15:31 EDT 2022

Dear EMBRIO Members,

Sharon Minsuk, Research Fellow in James Glazier's Lab, will present her initial work with Tissue Forge<https://compucell3d.org/TissueForge> at 3 pm next Monday. Following the Q&A, we will have breakout rooms for the balance of time - please send me any specific topics you want to have included as a breakout room. Zoom link: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/96053485465?pwd=elVnY20wcm9kaFRtVUdPcmFHaGl1UT09&from=addon

As many of you gear up for publishing research results from EMBRIO activity, a reminder that NSF requires acknowledgement of funding in order for us to claim the work in our reporting back to NSF. Please include the following acknowledgement in your journal and conference papers and posters: “This work is based upon efforts supported by EMBRIO Institute, contract #2120200, a National Science Foundation (NSF) Biology Integration Institute.”

If you haven't yet done so, please schedule your interview with Soumi as part of the evaluation activities for the Institute:

https://www.when2meet.com/?16968903-R8veS

We need representation at the NSF BII meeting Oct. 18 between 2-3pm for two remaining breakout sessions: "Creating an Institute Culture", and "Promoting Early Career Advancement".  If you are interested in these or other offerings, please sign up (Thanks to all who have already registered. All Members are welcome - a draft agenda is attached). Sign up for NSF BII Meeting: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9KpbIbln6tkQ84u

Thanks!
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering