[Embrio-list] EMBRIO Student Prof Dev today, Chen seminar Wed.

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 31 10:57:23 EDT 2022

Happy Halloween EMBRIOIDS 🎃

Our Weekly Update today will be devoted entirely to a professional development activity focused on EMBRIO Trainees on the skill of developing an Aims Page for proposal writing. The session will be led by EMBRIO faculty member, Jason Cannon.

All students and postdocs, please plan to join us at the regularly scheduled Weekly Update time of 3pm using the static Zoom link:
https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/96053485465?pwd=elVnY20wcm9kaFRtVUdPcmFHaGl1UT09&from=addon

Faculty - we ask that you not join today's Update, as we require a graduate students and postdocs only environment. Please join next Monday, November 7, we'll hear from Dhulika Ravinuthala (Janice Evans Lab). Send me any specific breakout topics you want to include for next Monday.

Purdue Members: Nov. 2, 2022. 12 – 1pm, LILY 1-117. Biological Sciences Seminar (hosted by Qing Deng):  "Regulation of Cell Division by A Force-sensing Ion Channel" by Qian Chen (flyer attached).  Sign up for a time to meet with Dr. Chen: https://forms.gle/u2vtuwwetNauhvVK8

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University
laddb at purdue.edu