[Embrio-list] EMBRIO Weekly Monday Prof. Dev. for Students + Postdocs

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 26 13:27:23 EDT 2022

Hello EMBRIO Students and Postdocs,

Our next Weekly Update on Monday the 31st will be devoted entirely to a professional development activity focused on EMBRIO Trainees on the skill of developing an Aims Page for proposal writing (Faculty - we ask that you not join this next Monday Weekly Update, as the activity is for trainees only environment. Thank you).

The activity will be led by EMBRIO faculty member, Jason Cannon (faculty member and investigator in College of Health and Human Sciences at Purdue). Peter Brumm, Ph.D. student in the Kinzer-Ursem Lab has agreed to present his draft aims page as an example for all to learn from the process. We will hold a second Aims Page session on November 28 with Jazzmin Owens, Ph.D. student in the Mendenhall Lab presenting. We will open more sessions next semester.

All Trainees, please plan to join us at the regularly scheduled Weekly Update time 3pm using the same Zoom link:
https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/96053485465?pwd=elVnY20wcm9kaFRtVUdPcmFHaGl1UT09&from=addon

Thank you!
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>