[Embrio-list] EMBRIO Weekly canceled today

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 10 09:48:53 EDT 2022

Hello EMBRIO Members,

In honor of Indigenous People’s Day and Hispanic Heritage Month, we will not meet today for our Weekly Update. Next week the Kinzer-Ursem Lab presents, followed by break out room topics (please send me topics you want to discuss!).

Calling your attention to the internal request for proposals for leadership positions to expand DEI and broadening participation activity for the Institute. Details on the RFP (due by Oct. 24) were emailed to investigators Oct. 5. The RFP is available on our Box account<https://app.box.com/s/3xh9o4jgegdweges5l72e2982ytlpbmq>. Please contact Brent (laddb at purdue.edu<mailto:laddb at purdue.edu> ) if you are interested in submitting a proposal.

A reminder to schedule your interview with Soumi Mukherjee as part of the overall evaluation for EMBRIO. All interviews and their content will be confidential.
https://www.when2meet.com/?16968903-R8veS

Best,
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>