[Embrio-list] Watch Party date and Grants panel recording

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 29 14:14:59 EST 2022

EMBRIO Community,

EMBRIO Watch Party
On behalf of Prof. Umulis and Dr. Li, All EMBRIO members are invited to the Watch Party, December 6, 10:30am - 12:30pm(ET) Quantitative Systems Biology course student presentations. For Purdue students and faculty (not already in the course) who will attend in person, please RSVP<https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0HFcMbnm00lzEyy> by Friday Dec. 2, so that we can plan for enough pizza available. Santa hats optional.

In-person Room: MJIS 2001

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/98100711659?pwd=Z3FrYkJCL241aGRXU0s0WTBDbkFIZz09

Meeting ID: 981 0071 1659
Passcode: 918890

Trainee Grants Series Session One Recording
For trainees that missed the excellent Grants session panel discussion yesterday, the video recording and chat file is available on our Box account > Weekly Meeting Recordings > 2022-11-28_EMBRIO Weekly Update_Grants-Series_Prof-Dev_Session 1. Direct link: https://app.box.com/s/3py70qibjqbbzywss3zc95y8qksav2ib

Thank you to the panelists for sharing your insights and experience! Drs. Jason Cannon, Alejandra Magana, Chris Staiger.

The next session in the series is scheduled for January 23, 3pm ET: De-Mystifying the Craft of Creating an Aims Page

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University
laddb at purdue.edu