[Embrio-list] End of week reminders

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:54:45 EDT 2022

Hello EMBRIO Members,

This coming Monday, Nov. 7, 3 pm will feature the Evans Lab, with Dhulika Ravinuthala presenting her project on how calcium signaling in mammalian eggs influences the actomyosin cytoskeleton in the cortex and its role in the prevention of polyspermy.
Zoom link: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/96053485465?pwd=elVnY20wcm9kaFRtVUdPcmFHaGl1UT09&from=addon

Spring Semester Weekly Update Meetings
Looking ahead to spring semester, we'll maintain the Monday 3-4 pm time for Weekly Research & Education meetings, unless I hear from many of you that you have conflicts. Please let me know in the next week.

Member Interviews for Institute Evaluation Research
If you have not yet scheduled your interview with Soumi Mukherjee as part of the overall evaluation for EMBRIO, please do so. All interviews and their content will be confidential. https://www.when2meet.com/?16968903-R8veS. Thank you to all who've already interviewed or scheduled your interview.

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University
laddb at purdue.edu