[Embrio-list] Today's Weekly Update: Data Storage and Sharing for the Institute

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:29:17 EST 2022

ALL EMBRIO members,

Plan to join us today, Dec. 12th , 3pm (ET) we will focus on data storage and sharing options for the Institute. This is a critical piece of integration for EMBRIO. Lev Gorenstein, Senior Computational Scientist with the Rosen Center for Advanced Computing at Purdue, will provide an overview of the Data Depot storage system and answer questions, followed by discussion for establishing a system of storing and sharing EMBRIO research data.
Zoom link: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/96053485465?pwd=elVnY20wcm9kaFRtVUdPcmFHaGl1UT09&from=addon

We will break for winter holidays and reconvene Monday, January 9th at 3pm ET with a research presentation by Krishna Jayant, Assistant Professor, Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering at Purdue and the Nano Neurotechnology Lab<https://nanoneurotech.com/lab-members/krishna-jayant/>. Please note the new Zoom link for the Weekly Updates next semester. This was shared as a calendar invite for the series: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/99819751005?pwd=UVlvWVpxRDB0cDVXbmxBU1NUTEZGZz09&from=addon

Thanks,
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering