[Ececourtesy-list] [Ecefaculty] REMINDER: Elmore EFC: Crossroads of Quantum and AI Day at Quantum Summer School

Boltasseva, Alexandra aeb at purdue.edu
Wed May 11 17:19:27 EDT 2022

Dear all –

Please join us to celebrate the success of our students and colleagues (and the semester end 😊)!

Sasha

From: Ecefaculty <ecefaculty-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu> on behalf of Hodges, Kendra Renee <khodges at purdue.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 3:00 PM
To: ecefaculty at ecn.purdue.edu <ecefaculty at ecn.purdue.edu>, ececourtesy-list at ecn.purdue.edu <ececourtesy-list at ecn.purdue.edu>, ecegradstudent-list at ecn.purdue.edu <ecegradstudent-list at ecn.purdue.edu>, ecepostdocs-list at ecn.purdue.edu <ecepostdocs-list at ecn.purdue.edu>
Subject: [Ecefaculty] REMINDER: Elmore EFC: Crossroads of Quantum and AI Day at Quantum Summer School
Dear Purdue Researchers,

Please be reminded that the Quantum Science Center’s Quantum Summer School will conclude tomorrow (5/12) with an excellent set of talks and a panel discussion on topics of interest to the Elmore ECE Emerging Frontiers Center: Crossroads of Quantum and AI. A full agenda is attached for your reference.

You are all invited to join the onsite portions in the Class of 1950 Lecture Hall or join virtually at the live stream here<https://www.youtube.com/quantumcoffeehouse>. You do not need to have registered in advance to join the lectures in person, and we hope to see many of you there in person as we hear fascinating talks on a wide range of topics of interest to many Purdue ECE researchers!

Regards,
Thomas Roth

------
Thomas Roth
Assistant Professor
Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering