ECEA Ambassadors Update

Alyssa Marie Berding aberding at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 29 13:51:25 EDT 2018

Hello Ambassadors,

Just a few reminders and updates.

  1.  Please get your filled out thank you notes to the advising office by this Friday, November 2nd.
  2.  We will not be having any meetings for the rest of the semester.
  3.  If you are interested in taking over our positions next semester, please fill out this application by November 9th. The application will be emailed to the rest of the ambassadors and voting will take place electronically.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9ZaQSYvS9Zwvqe239EQeWkAJ07cQXia9Ms0K_Fj_7LX171A/viewform

Thanks for great semester guys!

Alyssa and Rachel