ECEA 9/11 meeting date cancelled

Alyssa Marie Berding aberding at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 29 12:05:36 EDT 2018

Hello again,

Sorry to spam you with emails, but as discussed during last night's meeting, we will be cancelling the meeting on Tuesday, September 11th. This is during IR week and we know many of you will be busy with interviews and company dinners on top of your already busy schedules.

We will meet during our next scheduled meeting (9/25) to practice the new presentation and go over the new tour route.

Best,

Alyssa and Rachel