ECEA Welcome Back!

Alyssa Marie Berding aberding at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 20 15:44:07 EDT 2018

Hello Ambassadors,

Welcome back to campus! I hope you all had a great summer.

We will be having our first meeting at our normal time, next Tuesday the 28th, 6 PM, in EE 224. I have attached the calendar for the entire semester.

We will also be recruiting this semester, so please reach out anyone who might be interested. The process will involve a resume screening and a short interview process. We will have more information about this in the first meeting.

Additionally, we will have information for you about your required number of events for this semester. We look forward to seeing you!

Best,

Alyssa and Rachel