ECEA Summer Tour Availability?

Connolly, Sarah A connolls at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 13 13:09:00 EDT 2018

Hi Ambassadors,

Please answer the following question if you are staying at Purdue for the summer:

*         Would you be willing/able to do tours as they are requested?

o   If yes, when would your availability be?

This is not a requirement, but we have had a few requests for summer tours and I wanted to see if any of you would be available.

Sarah Connolly
Academic Advisor/Engagement Coordinator
501 Northwestern Avenue, MSEE 140
West Lafayette, IN 47907