ECEA Happy Friday!

Connolly, Sarah A connolls at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 6 08:29:01 EDT 2017

Good morning Ambassadors,

Couple of things that we need you to please do:

·         Fill out the google doc below if you haven't done so already. We need people to sign up for 3 x 1 hour slots for many remaining dates in October/November. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

o   *If you are a new member you only need to sign up for 2.

o   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cj7ykIp1urbrmlX8uWsdgVgdqZhscx1l1M_UUiXKSN8/edit?usp=sharing

·         If you have not signed up for your 4 events on the Sign-Up genius website, please do so at your earliest convenience.

o   *If you are a new member, sign up for 2 events and please plan to 'shadow' a presentation event prior to your events.

§  Invitation to that webpage is being sent out today; please check your Cisco Quarantine folder for that email later today.

·         Respond to Erik's email regarding name tags and polos by the end of the day TODAY so we can get those ordered ASAP.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Happy Friday!
[Image result for friday meme minion]

Sarah Connolly
Academic Advisor/Engagement Coordinator