ECEA Final Meeting and End of Semester Dinner

Connolly, Sarah A connolls at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:15:27 EST 2017

Hello Ambassadors,

We will be having a meeting tomorrow night at 6PM. We will hear from our Chair finalists and then anonymously vote for your candidate of choice at the end of that meeting.

Our End of Semester Dinner will be at Nine Irish Brothers (on the Levee) on Tuesday, December 5th at 6PM. Please RSVP by responding to this email (so I can give them the official count for our reservation) by the end of the day on Thursday, November 30th.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Sarah Connolly
Academic Advisor/Engagement Coordinator
465 Northwestern Avenue, EE 136
West Lafayette, IN 47907