ECEA Announcements

Connolly, Sarah A connolls at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 14 11:39:56 EST 2017

Hello Ambassadors,

We will not have a meeting this evening. The only things we would be covering are finding Erik's replacement and the end of semester dinner. So, important items to note:

*         Erik sent out the application for the position and the deadline is Thursday by 4:30PM.

o   Please submit a hard copy to EE 136.

*         I will send out a doodle poll for scheduling the dinner.

Additionally, polos are here! Please swing by my office (EE 147 - NOT 136) during one of the following times:

*         Today: 4-5PM

*         Wednesday (11/15): 9-10AM; 3:30-4:30PM

*         Thursday (11/16): 4-4:30PM

*         Monday (11/20): 2:30-3:30PM
You can also try to get your polo while I am on Walk-Ins, but actual Walk-Ins will take priority so I can't guarantee I'll be available.

Thanks!
Sarah Connolly
Academic Advisor/Engagement Coordinator
465 Northwestern Avenue, EE 136