ECEA Reminder: the Google Drive exists

Tally, Anne C atally at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 23 12:58:55 EST 2017

Everyone,

Event Total
Everyone who was an ambassador at the beginning of the semester is expected to be signed up for 4 events by the end of the week. N.b.: If you missed an event you signed up for, please do sign up for another event to make up for it.

Google Drive Link
A couple of people mentioned that they wanted me to resend the link to our Google drive. Here it is!<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6HLGjK1Oxh_bzgxZVplR2o2Q3M> The drive currently contains the ECEA contract for the semester, my attendance sheets for events and meetings, the pins and polos page, and the tour sign-up. I will be uploading the presentation slides for you to review soon.

Ad Hoc Tours
I am still trying to get the ad hoc tour sheet that is housed on the drive filled to at least 4 tours per week. Currently, I need at least one more person for the week of April 10, at least three people for the week of April 17, and at least four people for the week of April 24. As I mentioned at the meeting, every 3 tours for which no prospective students appear will count as an event.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, please let me know.

Anne C. Tally
Academic Advisor/Scholarship Coordinator
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Purdue University
465 Northwestern Avenue, EE 136
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035