ECEA Ambassador Event Sign-Up Fall 2017

Connolly, Sarah A connolls at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:51:19 EDT 2017

Hi Ambassadors,

I just sent the link for the Sign-Up Genius account where you can sign up for your 4 required events. This will have automatically filtered into your Cisco Quarantine Spam folder, so please release it and add it to the safe list. I sent the link to those who were in attendance on Tuesday for our first meeting. If you were not there and are still an active ECEA member, please email me and I will add you to the list. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Sarah Connolly
Academic Advisor/Engagement Coordinator
465 Northwestern Avenue, EE 136