ECEA Volunteering for SPARK and pizza :)

Tally, Anne C atally at purdue.edu
Wed Apr 19 15:13:56 EDT 2017

Everyone,

Some of you may be familiar with SPARK, an ECE-project competition put on each semester by the ECE Student Society. They are bussing in high school students this semester for the competition and could really use some help in finding current ECE students who can talk with these students about ECE and college in general.

If you are available Friday, April 28 from 2:30 to 6:30, we would greatly appreciate it. SPARK is a great opportunity to talk with the competition's industry sponsors, to see what your classmates have created (and for some newer ECE students, what you yourself will be capable of in future semesters), and to have a break to eat pizza and take a breather before finals week. For those of you who submitted scholarship applications for next year, this can be eligible towards the 2017-2018 application if you touch in with me on the day of the event.

Please email me or Angela Rainwater if you will be able to help out!

Anne C. Tally
Academic Advisor/Scholarship Coordinator
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Purdue University
465 Northwestern Avenue, EE 136
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035