ECEA Ambassadors - available for State Fair Purdue Day Aug. 10?

Johnson, Mark C mcjohnso at purdue.edu
Wed May 23 09:29:28 EDT 2012

Ambassadors,

Will you be in the area Aug. 10 & available to help staff an ECE tent for Purdue Day at the Indiana State Fair in Indianapolis?

I don't have details for this year, but how it has worked in the past is as follows:

* Purdue runs shuttles between campus and the state fair grounds throughout the day (so you wouldn't have to drive)

* ECE staff and students take time slots to staff the tent. You could be at the tent part of the day and enjoy the fair the rest of the day.

* At the tent we have posters about ECE, show off projects, and have some electric & magnetic demos to show to visitors.

Thanks

DrJ

Dr. Mark C. Johnson
Director, Instructional Laboratories
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Purdue University
465 Northwestern Ave.
West Lafayette, IN 47907

voice: 765 494-0636