ECEA ECE ambassadors - are you available for any walking tours this summer?

Johnson, Mark C mcjohnso at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:42:12 EDT 2012

ECE ambassadors,

Are you available at all this summer for any tours?

thanks

DrJ

------------------------

Hi, Mark,

I spoke with Marion Ragland this morning and she asked about student(s) who may be able to do a walking tour of campus.  I thought of you and the student ambassadors after we hung up.  Let us know if you have anyone around this summer, please.

Thanks!
Deb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deborah Starewich
Schedule Deputy
ISS Liaison
Secretary to the Associate Head, Michael Melloch
465 Northwestern Ave.
West Lafayette, IN   47907-2035  (USA)
Room 122, EE Building
Phone:  (765) 494-3540