ECEA Meeting Info

Nicholas Charles Kwolek nkwolek at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 14 21:15:54 EST 2012

Attached is the information that was covered at tonight's meeting.

In particular, if anyone has ideas/pictures/comments that would be good on a poster advertising ECE, please email Dr. Johnson or me. Doesn't have to be a fully formed poster, we are just looking for ideas to forward to the development office.

Also, since people don't seem to have Will's email: wbmcgrat at purdue.edu.

Nicholas Kwolek
President - ECE Ambassadors
Electrical Engineering