ECEA : Luncheon Thursday, March 31, 2011

Madalina Vintila mvintila at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 28 12:15:57 EDT 2011

Ambassadors,

We did not have this luncheon on our schedule, but I was notified today that out participation will be required. I need one volunteer to attend the luncheon on Thursday at 1:30 pm in EE 118.

Thanks,
Nina.

PS Just a reminder that our next meeting will take place next week (April 5) at 6 pm.

Begin forwarded message: