ECEA event Friday - tours!

Madalina Vintila mvintila at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 9 18:16:57 EST 2011

Hello again,

I already heard back from a student about the luncheon, thanks for the speedy response.

There is one more event his week - Purdue for Me, a preview for highschool seniors. I need two volunteers to lead tours from EE 118 at 2.30 pm. Let me know if you can do this event!

Note that signing up by email saves time as we won't have to convene for meetings just for small numbers of events on the agenda. Each ambassador is required to do 2 events each semester to remain active.

Thanks,
Nina.