ECEA meeting CANCELED tomorrow (next meeting Sept 21)

mvintila at purdue.edu mvintila at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:01:45 EDT 2010

Hello ambassadors,

Since I am sure many of you will be busy this week with IR related events, I
figured there is no point further burdening you with a meeting on Tuesday. Thus,
the meeting tomorrow, September 14 will be canceled.

We will have our next regular meeting at 6:15 pm next week on September 21st.
Following the meeting Dr Johnson (one of our advisers) will conduct a tour
training for the new ambassadors (how to guide tours of the building, what to
point out to visitors, etc). This will be the first in a series of 4 training
sessions that are meant to bring new ambassadors up to speed on all the details
of our role in the department.

If you are really sad there won't be a meeting tomorrow, there is good news! The
College of Engineering Ambassador group are having a speaker come to their
meeting and are inviting any other interested parties to attend. Please see
below for details.

Have a great job fair week!

Nina.

________________________________

The CoE Ambassador Program has Brigadier General Theresa Carter speaking to our
class from 6 - 7 pm tomorrow evening in ARMS B061.

You are welcome to invite your ambassadors to come meet this distinguished
alumnae.  She has had quite an extensive military career with the USAF and has a
BS and MS from Industrial Engineering.  We have plenty of room in the classroom.

They may also wish to view her profile on line at
http://www.af.mil/information/bios/bio.asp?bioID=13439 so they can bring some
interesting questions along for Brigadier General Carter!

My apologies for the late notice and also tomorrow is IR so it is a busy evening!

Thanks!

Linda

Linda Higgins
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
College of Engineering
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering, Room 2000
701 W. Stadium Ave.
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Voice: 765-494-4966
Fax: 765-494-9321