ECEA Meeting Follow-up

mvintila at purdue.edu mvintila at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 27 00:07:23 EDT 2010

Hello Ambassadors!

Great attendance at today's meeting! Just as a quick follow-up for those of you
who could not make it: the shirts and name tags are in for the new ambassadors!
Please note that unclaimed shirts are available for pickup in the HKN lounge
during regular hours (behind the POD desk, a box marked ECEA shirts). When
picking them up please make sure to sign your name on the shirt order sheet
which should also be in the box. Let me know if you have any trouble picking
them up.

Please find attached (below) a special invitation from the College of
Engineering. Any of you who wish to attend can RSVP to Linda Higgins by November
1 as instructed below.

As always, let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Thank you for your dedication to ECE and Purdue!

Nina.

----- Forwarded message from "Higgins, Linda L" <lhiggins at purdue.edu> -----