ECEA Two events

Aaron Hershberger athershb at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 25 18:10:41 EDT 2010

Ambassadors,

I have two events that need people:

(2 people needed) - Engineering Expo 3/30 9:30-11am in PMU North Ballroom

(1 person needed) - Tour 3/31 3pm Tour for Father/Son

Let me know ASAP if you can do this.

Also, we'll be having another meeting soon since attendance was terrible at our previous meeting a few events were effectively scheduled.  I'll try to have more information before the end of the weekend.

Aaron