ECEA Invitation to two special events!

Aaron Hershberger athershberger at live.com
Wed Feb 24 21:03:42 EST 2010

Ambassadors,

Below are the details for the events I’ve mentioned.  Hopefully many of you
will have a chance to attend.

Aaron

Schools of Engineering and Program Ambassadors,  You are invited to join the
College of Engineering Ambassadors to meet one of our successful graduates,
Craig Smith, Sr. Vice President of Investments at Morgan Stanley Smith
Barney, NYC, who will speak to us on Wednesday, March 3 at 4:30 pm in ARMS
B061.  Craig will talk about his career in investments and why he decided to
pursue this field after receiving his engineering degree from Purdue.  There
will also be time for questions and answers.  (Maybe he can provide some
insight on our current economic situation!)

Since Craig is traveling from NYC we would like to have a large group of
students for him to meet.  We also plan to have pizza and beverages since
the IU Purdue basketball game begins shortly after his presentation at 6 pm.
If you are available and would like to join us, please RSVP to Linda Higgins
at lhiggins at purdue.edu by Friday, Feb. 26.

2nd Invitation - Also, Please mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 6 at
6:00 pm!  You are invited to join us for an hour session of question and
answers with the Purdue President, France A. Córdova at 6:00 pm in the ARMS
i2i Lab.   We are very excited to have this time for our engineering
ambassadors to speak directly with President Córdova and we want to have as
many of our ambassadors there as possible. Please let me know if you can
attend ASAP.  (lhiggins at purdue.edu) .

Thank you for all you do for our Schools and Programs!  We look forward to
having you join us for these two events.

Have a great week.

Best regards,

Linda Higgins

Linda Higgins

Undergraduate Program Coordinator

College of Engineering

Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering, Room 2000

701 W. Stadium Ave.

West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045

Voice: 765-494-4966

Fax: 765-494-9321