ECEA Urgent: Lunch with Dept. Head Candidate

Aaron Hershberger athershb at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:56:40 EST 2010

Ambassadors,

The department will be hosting the second candidate for ECE Dept. Head tomorrow and Thurs.  As such, I need 6 people to have lunch with him in MSEE 239 1215-115 tomorrow.  In addition, he will be giving a seminar at 2:45 in POTR 234 tomorrow (anyone can attend).

If you can make lunch tomorrow please respond to this email ASAP.  Otherwise, I'll see you at tomorrow's meeting

Thanks,
Aaron