ECEA Reminder: ELECTION meeting tomorrow

mvintila at purdue.edu mvintila at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 6 15:17:34 EST 2010

Hello Ambassadors,

Tomorrow is our final meeting of this semester, which is particularly important
since it will be our election meeting, so please plan to attend.

This is a great time to get more involved in the activities of ECEA, by running
for an administrative role. We will be voting on our four officer positions:
president, vice-president, secretary and treasurer. While you have probably
heard already what these positions are all about and who is holding these roles
at the moment, let me know if you have any questions.

At the meeting, you can volunteer yourself to run for either one of these
positions, or you can nominate another member, if you think they would do a
great job in that role. If you cannot attend, send an email to Dan
(daguiar at purdue.edu) for our attendance record. Additionally, if you cannot
attend but would still like to be considered for a position, please send me a
brief statement of purpose that I can read in front of the other members before
voting for the position you are interested in.

The details of the meeting are as follows: