ECEA Meeting Wednesday

Cathy Strickland cathystrickland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:08:20 EDT 2009

Hello Ambassadors,

We have a meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, September 30. The meeting will begin
promptly at 5:30 in EE 118. Professor Balakrishnan will be giving us an
overview of ECE and the big picture of the future plans for the department.

Please dress decently (a polo or button-down - though it doesn't have to be
your ecea shirts) for this meeting and please remember to wear your name
tag. We want to make sure Prof. Balakrishnan has confidence in the people
who represent the department in various events.

If you can't make it for some reason, please email Dan (
daguiar at ecn.purdue.edu)

Cathy