ECEA Treasurer Needed

Cathy Strickland cathystrickland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:09:28 EDT 2009

Hello Ambassadors,

Our ECEA Treasurer has had to step down because his plate is too full to
handle the responsibilities of Treasurer this semester. Thus, we need to
start thinking about who we would like to take over for him. I feel as
though the first opportunity to take the position should go to one of the
returning ambassadors, but if no one wants the position, we could consider
the new members once the time comes. If any of you are interested in the
position, please let me know. We will choose the new treasurer at the next
meeting.

Thank you.
Cathy