ECEA ECE Welcome Day Signup

Cathy Strickland cathystrickland at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:21:38 EDT 2009

Ambassadors,

The ECE Development Office is hosting a Welcome Back Day for students on
Friday, August 28. They need our help. There are several positions listed
below. Please send me an email with a _minimum_ of one time slot for which
you will be able to help.

9:30-10:30   (need 4 people for Setup)
11:00-12:30 (need 2 people for Registration + 4 people for Food)
12:30-1:30 (need 3 people for Registration + 4 people for Food)
1:30-2:30   (need 4 people for Teardown)
11:15-1:30 (need 2 people to help with Stage organization)

I would like to see every ambassador sign up for a minimum of one time slot.
We will give people the positions they want one a first come first serve
basis, so look at your schedules and get back to me soon :)

Cathy