ece-cnsip-list Speakers for Seminar Series

El Gamal, Aly elgamala at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 30 14:06:10 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We are hoping to start the CNSIP Seminar Series from Monday Sep. 10th 2.30 pm in MSEE 239.

Please let me know if you're willing to give a talk this Fall. Since we are at the very start, now would be a great time, so that we can accommodate your requested date.

I will be creating a web page with all talk dates and send out the link very soon.

Best,

Aly?