[Che-dnp] Confidential good news - major gift

Kim, Sangtae kim55 at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 16 18:24:41 EDT 2024

CHE Distinguished and Named Professors,

Confidential:
I just learned today via Travis & Osra that the executor for Alan Fox’s estate has contacted us w the incredible news that he left a gift estimated ~$20M to the school. Likely to arrive 1st quarter of 2025.

There are some donor wishes that we will need to arrange to honor his legacy appropriately so we won’t make the public announcement for now. But I have informed Brett & Letian as their deadline for the offer from ND is approaching.

I will email the entire faculty tomorrow.

 —- Sang