[Bncnews-list] Birck Nanotechnology Center, Discovery Park, Purdue University: invitation, ON BEHALF OF TIM SANDS

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 1 07:58:41 EDT 2009

[image:
http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/nanotechnology/resources/images/BNC_P_HIGH.png]

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your interest in the Birck Nanotechnology Center.  We are
committed to providing our stakeholders with the finest facilities and
support, and invite you to become engaged with the Birck Center as we
provide a foundation for success to our graduates as they make a profound
impact on the nation and world through groundbreaking research and
professional achievements.

We anticipate exciting and rewarding days ahead for our Center, Discovery
Park, and Purdue University.  We also look forward to sharing our
discoveries, opportunities and events with you through our electronic
newsletter, so to ensure we have all your contact information please visit
our website at www.nano.purdue.edu and click on Receive BNC News to provide
us your information, if you wish to receive future e-mails from us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any comments or suggestions.

Sincerely,

[image:
http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/Nanotechnology/images/sands-signature.jpg]

Timothy D. Sands